Adjustment of Status

An immigrant can avoid deportation by applying for adjustment of status. Depending on the circumstances of the case, the Immigration Judge may be able to adjudicate an adjustment of status application in Immigration Court.


Contact Us Today!

Denver: (303) 789-9230
Aurora: (303) 731-2797
Boulder: (303) 586-1481
Lakewood: (720) 251-4129
Fort Collins: (970) 372-5471