212(h) Waiver

A waiver of inadmissibility under INA section 212(h) can be used for convictions involving moral turpitude, prostitution, and a single conviction of simple possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana. To be eligible for the 212(h) waiver generally, the immigrant must:

(a) have a qualifying relative who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;
(b) show that removal would result in extreme hardship to the qualifying relative; and
(c) show that the alien has been rehabilitated;


Contact Us Today!

Denver: (303) 789-9230
Aurora: (303) 731-2797
Boulder: (303) 586-1481
Lakewood: (720) 251-4129
Fort Collins: (970) 372-5471