Prior to establishing his own practice, Mr. Trunnell clerked for the 3rd Judicial District of Kansas under the Honorable Nancy E. Parrish.
He has also served as a volunteer attorney for the Colorado Office of the Attorney General, in the special prosecutions unit.
Washburn School of Law, J.D. 2005, Awarded Order of the Barrister
- Colorado State University, B.S. 2002
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Family Law Quarterly Journal, Editor
- Order of the Barrister, for outstanding oral advocacy
American Trial Lawyers Association 2004-2005 1st place Midwest Regional
American Trial Lawyers Association 2004-2005 3rd place Nationally
- ABA Negotiation Competition Team, 1st place Intramural Southern Regional top ten placement
- American Bar Association member
- Colorado Bar Association member
- Thompson G. Marsh American Inn of Court
- American Association for Justice
- Judicial law clerk for the Honorable Nancy E. Parrish, 3rd Judicial District of Kansas
- Chief criminal law clerk, 3rd Judicial District of Kansas
- Volunteer Attorney, Colorado Office of the Attorney General, Special Prosecutions Unit
ABOUT THOMAS-A personal note...
- A little about me; I enjoy keeping active with all the typical Colorado activities, spending time with friends and family, and making occasional jokes about my "pumpkin headed" nephew.
- I greatly enjoy the practice of law. Helping people successfully resolve their financial matters and embark upon a fresh start gives me great joy. Both my father and grandfather practiced medicine, assisting those people who were ill. While I of course cannot cure the sick, I believe the resolution of difficult legal problems brings a great deal of relief to those burdened by them.